The data controller is Francesco Abbati, with operational headquarter in Viale Bruno Buozzi 77, Rome, Italy.
Data and purpose
Data provided by the user
The personal data given by the user on a voluntary and explicit way, are used in order to give effect to any requests on the website www.studioamati.it (for example when requesting information or clarification by calling the numbers listed on the site or by writing to e-mail addresses therein).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, used to identify users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
The data collected in such a way could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of any computer crimes against the site.
About cookies usage on the website www.studioamati.it please refer to the following paragraphs specifically prepared by order of the Italian DPA, i.e. the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Nature of data provided
Except for navigation data, necessary in order to initiate the computer and data protocols, the provision of personal data by the users is free and optional. But the absence of data will make it impossible to proceed to requests or that you want to forward.
Details concerning the processing of Personal Information
Google Analytics – Statistics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. This site allows the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
The pattern of anonymous use does not allow Google to use the Personal Information to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
The Holder is the Personal Information Users’ taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of the Personal Information.
The treatment is carried out using software and / or hardware, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of personnel involved in the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, responsible for processing by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can be requested from the Data Controller.
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by you, or required by the objectives described in this document, and the User can always ask for discontinuation of treatment or deletion of data.
Communication and dissemination
The data collected will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties without explicit consent, subject to any requests from the competent authorities, as required by law.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer at the time when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer as well; those are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user could receive on his terminal also cookies of different sites (cookies “third party”), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Types of cookies used by this site
Cookie of the site Holder
The site www.studioamati.it uses only technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Italian DPA Provision of 8 May 2014, is not required consent from the person concerned.
More precisely, the site uses:
– Technical cookie which facilitates user navigation, recognising and preventing the banner (containing cookie brief information) reappear in case of site re-visits within the expiration deadline (6 months from first acceptance). It is activated by clicking “OK” on the banner.
Third Party Cookies
Through the site www.studioamati.it some third-party cookies are installed, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Italian DPA Provision of 8 May 2014, is required consent from the person concerned. They are here reported in detail with links through which the user can get more information and request deactivation.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information found at the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout is also made available by the Google Browser Add to Google Analytics Opt for other sites which are not fulfilled anonymisation.
Notwithstanding the above in order to cookies are strictly necessary to navigation, the user can delete cookies through functionalities for this purpose in his browser or using the button below.
Accept Cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. You can get specific instructions through the link below.
– Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third-holders for treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the “third-party cookies”
– For more information about the cookies stored on your terminal on and off individually, please see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Rights of the user
The interested party may exercise at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to email@example.com, the rights under the European Legislative Decree UE 2016/679 (GDPR)
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.